FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi KW, I agree Couchy put up a great post. It is still strange...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi KW, I agree Couchy put up a great post.

It is still strange to me that we have polarized views on so little data. People have sold and made up their minds without considering the big picture yet IMO. That is their call.

I was especially disappointed by the anger, insinuation, insult, hubris / ignorance and 'worse' comments by the odd poster.

We also saw a rare flaw in this wonderful site - the fact that short sellers do not have to disclose their position; as sentiment only reports on stock held. In any case people with a hidden agenda will lie and derail discussion so they can slip their poison in under the radar and HC cannot do anything about that.

I honestly disclose my position and the affiliation is a matter of public record.

Were smaller investors whipped up into a frenzy only to see an attack on the share price and then herded off the cliff? I have my own view on that.

The bid put a floor price of 5c on FML go figure, thank you to the highly competent DT and Board for that. Does anybody think that SD are sanctioned to lose money just because they are Chinese or rich? What - we are going to rebury the gold? What? Does anybody really believe we have just sold half the company so now we only own 87,500 ounces of production a year - and that $227.5M is valueless? And they want to tie up that much money and then cap it from capital appreciation - really?

Yes I was under attack, even from "X" in here which was a shock. I am not thin skinned and had the good grace to accept my view was 'puke' to the angry mob and short sellers so I backed out. The attack would have continued I am not stupid. I am working on paid tasks that suit me rather than to put up with that.

I think Strato put up a great effort and thank the posters on the other thread which, not surprisingly, some objected to. I am not able to comment further on that except to offer my view (like negative posters seem to have the right to do) that Cazzex is not part of my business, receives no income and therefore no advertising was being done - he was expressing opinion about a related issue IMO. I accept the call from the umpire though - again in good grace.

Strat did not bother to argue either, very wise he just stated his view and then others stated their counter view - all fair enough that is the freedom afforded posters in this forum that are not published elsewhere - it gives them a chance to be heard. Good I agree with that.

SD will want a return like any of you if their bid is successful. They will want to grow the business with us. Capacity to explore and produce once success is achieved. Grow and prosper with us. This is not the time or place for me to go deeper than that.

I am talking to others behind the scenes. I am now working on a special 'business case' report that will also discuss some legal aspects and risk assessment. All discussion here will be extremely limited until this is formulated and released in the public domain.

The big end of town do like this deal, at least those I have spoken to. Laugh at me and them if you wish but I will not argue with you.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.