NMT 5.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

I read many comments of "He said" and "He said"..."We can't...

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    I read many comments of "He said" and "He said"..."We can't trust this" and "We can't trust that" Let me be clear..The BOARD OF NMT have stated they have a contract with Mercedes to the Australian Stock Exchange ..The ASX .."Now if this is lies and the provided documentation to the ASX from Mercedes ..Confirming this order from Mercedes ..has been fabricated ...Then they All go to jail..ie All the Directors off NMT because:-

ALL Directors must sign off all ASX releases...To confirm that the releases are "a true and accurate presentation of the facts" So what does this all mean..."IT MEANS THAT THE DIRECTORS OF NMT OR ANY COMPANY LISTED ON THE ASX DARE NOT LIE TO THE ASX" ..

This release means their technology has cleared arguably the highest bar..Mercedes Scientists and Mercedes Engineers and the Mercedes Board ....It means a pilot plant of 2,500 tons per annum...a $30m contract....it then means if successful a further huge contract to build a further 21,000 tons per annum plant.
    On completion of this major German plant they then go for..." International Sales"....this will be huge.Because most Car companies or Battery manufacturing concerns and others will become recyclers of company car batteries .."Why" you may ask? Because it is now very profitable to do so and provides an assured supply of materials that can be recycled back into NEW BATTERIES.

Now the past is past ...people bought then at huge levels ..."on hype" and to my knowledge ..with NO CONTRACTS Being Announced...today is today ...make your buy or sell decisions on their cash position...their actual orders and their future cash flow and your estimates of the potential to generate future profits.
    To my knowledge Mercedes has some of the best Scientists and Engineers ..is Exceptionally Financially Robust and makes sound decisions from a Board of Directors who have been tried proved and tested and are highly qualified Germans who have taken enormous Financial Decisions for Mercedes in the past....NOW THAT IS A STAMP OF HIGH CREDIBILITY of NMT TECHNOLOGY.

Let's make it clear people .."We are no longer punching holes in the air" We are talking about Mercedes ..one of the Largest and most Successful companies in the world that has contracted with this little company ...Yes.... This little company that ....NOW ... has every possibility of doing very very well...SO WHATS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THAT!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $71.25K 677.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 286508 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 363514 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 341400
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.