AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

The past month's activities!

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Howdy All

Thought I would put a post together to highlight the significant progress that AUL has made in the past month moving from predominantly an explorer to a predominantly gold mining Company.

7/3/19 - McNally's reef intercepted.

11/3/19 - Gold processing commenced.

22/3/19 - 1.07 kg dore poured with 76% gold @ "gravity recovery" grade 7.43 gT.

26/3/19 - 3.58 kg dore poured with 78% gold @ "gravity recovery" grade 6.8 gT.

08/4/19 - 5.74 kg dore poured with 78% gold @ "gravity recovery" grade 11.75 gT.

The above does not include any precipitate recoveries from Gekko processing that should be reconciled shortly nor any silver credits.

The above indicates to me (and what I have interpreted from ann's) is that:

- any initial issues with the MS plant have been ironed out and that further improvements are continually being made.
    - that the McNally ore body grade is improving the further AUL progress into it.
    - once precipitate is reconciled, total gold grade could be 15 gT or more.
    - the fact that a CR has not been announced like many have postulated indicates that AUL gold/silver sales are covering production and exploration costs.
    - that AUL have recovered more gold than MCO ever did on only a fraction of the dollars spent.
    - that there are actual gold reefs in the MS uppers that the "old timers"/MCO missed that could return near term gold sales/revenue.
    - that if AUL continue to deliver similar results on an ongoing basis that it is an undervalued gold stock at the current MC of less than $14 million.

Simply put, for mine, AUL just need to keep delivering like they have the past month (and what they have achieved in the past month should not be underestimated) and the market will eventually take notice.

All the best, especially to the LTers.

Cheers The K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.