AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Great post Krum. One important point to note is that AUL has...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Great post Krum. One important point to note is that AUL has been processing for March only in the first quarter. The quarterly will announce the costs for the whole of quarter one, so dividing the Q1 expenditure by the amount of gold produced in one month would not be reflective. It is also a bit difficult to predict Q2 production due to the increase in grade from the first week production to the following weeks. I would see what information they provide tomorrow and make an educated guess of a reasonable grade to expect now that they are full swing into the target area.

Also regarding zero2a$mill's pessimistic post, I recall AUL announcing that they wouldn't start mining until they had 6 months of targeted material. They are continuing to drill and identify further targets as noted by the recent announcements. A bit rough claiming a Sell sediment when we are on the cusp of a significant announcement. I wonder why you are still hanging around? You must be a bit on the fence if this stock is still keeping you interested... For me at this price, and what we know so far, this is a buy. And I continue to hold. Bring on the next bit of news!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.