ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

the past, page-30

1. 26 Posts.
    All that is copied is not incorrect, UIO

Quite the contrary - You are the one who is incorrect.

How do you know what future plans Mineralogy has inconjunction with ARH?

How can you be so sure ARH is not the vehicle Mineralogy intends to funnel it's vast Iron Ore resources out of?

you say "right to mine 1bt only" so casually as if you are involved in deals of that magnitude on a daily basis.

Can I remind you that 1 bt of Iron ore is worth at present approx 180 Billion Dollars?

That is larger than the entire GDP of Finland

ARH is currently valued at 150m - Is Finland worth more than 150m?

Seconly,

If i'm right about ARH's interests being aligned with Mineralogy's with regard to the 160bt of Iron Ore - that means the potential future revenue of the lease is valued today at 28.8 Trillion dollars

This means the current market cap goes into the potential future revenue 192,000 times.

A revenue which would exceed the current GDP of China, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Brazil, Italy, Canada, India and Russia put together.

Current market cap of ARH is 150m - i'll let the members of this forum be the judges of whether that is cheap compared to the current market cap of China, Japan, Germany, France,
    the UK, Brazil, Italy, Canada, India, and Russia combined.

Whether or not that value will be realised in our lifetimes or not, it is interesting that you cannot find companies to compare the value of this company to, the only reasonable basis for comparison of this company's future value is against countries - economically powerful ones.

I doubt you do, but if you have a parcel of over 200,000 shares, my offer to buy is still on the table to transact with you Monday morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.