FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Pranav, If you have directed your comments at, or to include...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Pranav,
    If you have directed your comments at, or to include CW, then IMHO you are out of order.
    At the end of the day, it is solely YOUR decision when to buy and sell, and in doing so making or loosing money.
    I first bought FML at 10 cents, and have been accumulating ever since. I've had to sell a few along the way, but hated doing so.
    For the record, after much thought, I am overwhelmingly in favour of this deal, and will be at the AGM to vote to accept the deal.
    My initial doubts re Shandong are past. Logically, the best way for Shandong to make money from this deal, is to allow current management to dramatically increase exploration drilling, and drilling to convert resources into reserves. This would advance the SP IMHO. Increasing production, and profits so as to pay dividends would serve Shandong's interests well, as well as the other 49%.
    Some posters appear to harbour suspicions re Shandong wanting to get cheap gold at our expense. This is rubbish IMHO! They can however purchase bullion from the Perth mint at market prices, just like we can. They could subsidise their purchases with their dividends, just as we can if we choose.
    Shandong apparently are borrowing the money in China. Their bankers would be very happy to see FML shares increase in price, as it reduces the bank's risk. An increase in SP would also give Shandong "face" ( a highly valued commodity in some cultures)even if they've no intention of selling. Also if FML SP doubled to 10 cents, they would likely have their bankers call up to ask if they'd like to borrow more!
    With this huge capital injection, FML are in a position to unlock riches at TI, Laverton, Coolgardie, and Nepean, and very much faster than FML could do without extra capital.
    With a 51% partner who has no intention of selling, we would be takeover proof, and as resources and reserves grow, would not be taken out in a hostile takeover. These guys at Shandong appear to me to be very long term players, and securing minerals in the ground is in their best interests.
    During the Colonial era, the powers of the day secured long term supplies by gun boat diplomacy at best, and blatant theft at worst. IMHO Shandong on the other hand want to achieve the same ends COOPERATIVELY, and are IMHO our White Knight. Top marks to Don Taig for putting this deal together, which will IMHO ensure FML's survival, and allow FML to prosper greatly, by unlocking wealth, expanding production, and aquiring key assets WITHOUT being cash strapped! FML have been starved of sufficient cash through its entire history.
    This deal should have put a 5 cent floor under our SP, however due to shock, horror, amazement, distrust, and emotion, disgrundled holders have SOLD which has pushed the SP down.
    I look forward to this excellent deal being consummated, and look forward to an amazing, outstanding 2013 with positive announcements coming out weekly!
    DYOR
    K

PS: Three Cheers for DON!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.