NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Smartdude you have made some valid points, If a farmdown is an...

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Smartdude you have made some valid points, If a farmdown is an option and re points,2 & 3 I think a JV would be an option. 4.it doesn't matter so much as to what has happened as you know we wouldn't have the money to lay pipework or infrastructure, but have a look at CTP, they are trucking oil HUNDREDS if not thousands of Kilom's from the desert, and Santos have just tipped in $150 mil. Plus CTP now have a second player in the game. This oil discovery has transformed the company It had a capital raising at 5.5 cents and is now 17.5 cents. They only have one formation we have 5 formations. There is nothing new about these penny stocks doing all the hardyards and then bamm they are gobbled up in the big pool. The markets are risk off at present and yes it is hard out there to raise capital but in NWE ase I think it will be a no brainer. You say "The road that NWE will take and the commercial acumen of the team to maximize value are critical even if the A2 resource proves to be huge." The commercial acumen will follow IMHO. and your point about $500k in the bank I don't think it really matters jack at this stage unless we have a A2 duster (and with excellent shows so far) i would be suprised if this is the case and besides NWE are sitting on a "lay down maze-er" with production not far away cash will follow. Mate just my thoughts anyway. Goldy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.