SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

The path forward

1. 4,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Time for a new thread.

Right so we have done 3/8 of nothing in the first 6 months of this year so what is the path forward?

We are due results soon from drilling at Guchab, good results there should start us heading back in the right direction.

The JORC for Guchab is overdue due to inactivity however if the drill is turning again I would hope that this is released in the next 3 months

The company has announced a regional focus, I would expect further news on this strategy but it should be a complementary focus to Guchab. To shift focus from Guchab would be a huge negative. A regional focus for exploration and a concerted exploration program at Guchab run in unison would be a huge positive. Money spent on exploration rather than being eaten away by administration is in the best interest of all shareholders not just one.

Zinc and lead are increasing in price, what is being done about our zinc and lead deposits at Border et al? Further exploration should be done in these areas or a JV done to realise value here because there is absolutely no market appreciation for these areas.

Communication and a clear path forward needs to be announced with time lines to give the market an understanding of the strategy moving forward.

Time for action...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 187001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.