SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Hi Sutto, in answer to your question: feeling a lot poorer and...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    Hi Sutto,

in answer to your question: feeling a lot poorer and trying desperately to see something positive.

I agree that the proposal makes sense (though I was unaware that they were considering it) but now the big question is on what they should focus having regard for the cash and machinery they have. And I thought that it was the company owned rig that was giving the problems.

Unless they have resolved the issues drilling Guchab, it is looking less and less likely that they will drill enough to produce a JORC for the deposit. They might have sufficient for a smaller estimate of part but it sounded as if the model needed additional data. Whatever the position there, it is looking a bit pointless spending the money unless they can add materially to that data. If it will have to wait until they can get hold of / can afford more appropriate machinery, so be it. But spending month after month getting almost nowhere can't be in shareholders' interests. And I think it fair to say that the terrain was evident and they should not have started drilling there unless they were reasonably confident that they had the machinery that they needed for the task.

However, more important than the errors in the past are the decisions to be taken now. It seems from what you heard from them that they might experiment with some communication so we may as well wait until we see what they have in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.902K 454.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.