NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

the path from here

1. 776 Posts.
    We've all heard the saying before, "the stock exchange is the process whereby funds are transferred from the impatient to the patient".

It humours me to see/hear people panicking and displaying pessimism and throwing around terms such as "pump n dump" and commenting that "there are a few too many hearts around here" insinuating that yesterday's price action was an orchestrated event.

People who make these comments are usually the slow ones who have bought at the peak and are now kicking themselves because of their choices (needlessly in my opinion).

I've been harping on about the value of NWE since it was trading at 2.7-2.8c. Those who bought in then or before would be extremely content in their holding and realise that their share value is rising.

Yes, it was a rocky course of 40% gains followed by 10-15% drops - but put it into perspective and one realises that NWE has gone from 2.8c to 3.4c in a week or two (i know i'm happy with 20% in a couple of weeks - and that too after a capital raising at 2.3c).

The fact that it peaked at 4.2c is a direct indication of the "buzz" and "anticipation" and "hype" surrounding the company as a result of the massive projects and hence the upside present.

So what can we expect from here?...

Short-term catalysts:

SHALE GAS:

As YT and GB have so astutely pointed out, AWE are going to be busy little bees the next couple of months with respect to drilling for shale gas immediately next to our EP413 permit. NWE have stated that they'll be watching with clear intent.

Anything positive will have a flow on effect on our share price considering the prospectivity of our tenements and the "flavour" of shale gas at present.

The principle of "nearology" is tried and tested - there are many, many examples throughout the markets.

TP 15 - PERTH BASIN:

We are all eagerly awaiting news of the farm-in agreement for TP15. NWE will be drilling this year with 28 million barrels of oil recoverable!

The company has previously stated that farm-in talks are being finalised and the details should be completed by the end of this quarter.

Anyone who has been around for a while knows that timelines are difficult to keep to in this industry, so whether it takes another month or whether we find out the details next week... it ultimately doesn't matter, because these details will significantly de-risk the company and WILL have a large re-rating effect on NWE.

WESSEX BASIN -Southern UK:

This particular project intrigues me the most. Deemed to be a "monumental company-maker" by CEO Peter Munachen, we keep hearing little snippets about how "exciting" and "extremely encouraging" the preliminary studies and the FTG was.

We know that it is next door to the huge Wytch oil field of none other than BP - which has to this date produced 400million barrels of oil and is still producing!

We have been told by the company that results regarding the magnitude of the oil resource here will be completed by the end of this quarter as well.

So it can't be long now until we get more detailed information about what we have in the UK. At present it is valued at zero, and rightfully so...but what if all of a sudden, we find that our "extremely encouraging" results of the "exciting" "monumental company-maker" reveal an oil resource anything even close to BP's Wytch field??

I'll leave you guys to ponder that...

SO....

1) Shale gas activity next door to our EP413 this coming month

2) Farm-in details of our massive TP15 this coming month

3) size and details of our "monumental company maker" in the UK this month.

PS> I agree whole-heartedly that 3c is the bottom here and i would be very surprised if it dropped below that. If it did, i would imagine it would be on very low volume and just for a fleeting moment. You'd have to be pretty desperate to sell at these levels considering the news that is pending - i know i'm not selling these babies until all of the above news has been processed and digested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.