IXC 0.00% 6.0¢ invex therapeutics ltd

The path to a Billion Dollar + company, page-177

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am not sure if your expectations are to multi-bag overnight but I think you need to focus on the fundamentals more than you do the SP.
    If your thesis was solid to begin with then you should view the SP decline as a buy opportunity if there is no new information that changes your original thesis.

Some investors spot opportunities that will provide a return in a shorter timeframe due to timing of catalysts and are willing to sell some/all of their position to pursue those opportunities before potentially returning.
    Some use the income they need or borrowed money to invest and if timeframes blow out, they need to exit their position to live or to pay back debt.
    Currently we have a widespread sell off due to US volatility but this provides opportunity and will be a blip in the near future.
    There are many reasons why one would sell and each can be complex in nature and trying to determine why is almost impossible.
    Personally i prefer to hold positions for 12+ months for tax reasons and so I can sleep peacefully at night.

However, your incessant commentary here portrays you as a very emotional investor.
    Questioning your investment and venting your frustration are signs, to me, of someone who doesn't have the answer to the below question:
    Do you understand what you have invested in and the expected timeframe for the return you have as a target?
    I believe if you truly understood this, the SP fluctuations would matter little to you.
    I have to admit, I dont mind emotional investors as I find they are the easiest to make money from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.509M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $27 445

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 15689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.