You sell Disallowed mate! I am glad you have used the wood for...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    You sell Disallowed mate!

I am glad you have used the wood for trees data, may make it easier for me to prove the shenanigans that you deliberately resort to.

So folks this is how the sheeple are fooled. They rely on a messsiah and listen to every word with absolutely no effort to analyse.

Tristanc You have made no effort at all to show that the troposphere is warming faster than the surface.

170318.PNG

A ten year old would understand that by matching the earlier data as a best fit and then observing what happens afterwards is a reasonable way of observing the amplification effect.

You have done NOTHING at all in your post to show anything meaningful other than a best fit OVER the whole period and for which a three fold amplification response is not observed anyway!

I have scaled the data as described in my post to represent prior to the noughties. If the settled science is correct then the troposphere data should have matched the surface data and overtaken it EASILY. For whch it has not as evidence in the above picture

All you have done is a best fit over the entire period which DOES nothing to prove the Settled science amplification fingerprint.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.