so what little i gather from this mornings ruckas.Photos suggest...

1. 27,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3360
    so what little i gather from this mornings ruckas.

Photos suggest that Antifa infiltrated the MAGA crowd at DC and responsible for leading the intrusion into the capital building.

The Pence card, i see some on twitter are calling him a coward, for not dismissing the swing states outright.
    But isnt he just allowing all the objections to be heard ? Not sure what trumped expected him to do , but trump was disappointed also.

The only concern i have, is that they rush through the objections when the EC count resumes in a short while, and do not allow fair time and discussion of the irregularities.

There was an effort by ted cruz i think it was to have the EC vote delayed 10 days to allow for review, not sure what happened. Or maybe that had to happen outright, perhaphs that is what they are upset on pence for.

But that had teeth, insomuch as it would then allow the swing states time to hold regular session to de certify biden votes. (not special session that may require the head of state to action, or something techo like that. - they want to hold a session, but cant.)

Can Pence do anything afterwards ? not sure. I have just been commenting on the video content to date.
    I recall that one of the earlier videos suggested he may have discretion. Its a complicated chess board. And probably in Bidens favor, if Pence takes the route of conservative actions, not heroic ones where he puts his head on the guillotine. He has to abide by the law, however which several paths there are, in a messy constitution interpretation.

We just roll with the punches. And whatever the outcome, invest directions nimbly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.