MKY mky resources ltd

the people behind this stock are pigs, page-11

1. 125 Posts.
    Hi Jack64,
    Well I have been backing MKY for awhile and have a significant holding in them, however I don't disagree with your sentiments.
    Yeh actually everything about MKY is looking better and better, and the recent ann was excellent, seem the beginning of a dream find.
    The only thing thats been supressing the sp has been recapitalisers cashing in.
    Check back the short history and every plummet has been triggered by recapitalisers bailing...then the average punter getting gittery.
    With recapitalised companies thats the nature of the beast, these accountants just recapitalise companies get heaps of cheap shares (with mky 1.5c)....then normally bail when they get 3x there money back or as with MKY everytime theres a good ann, then move onto the next recapitalise venture.
    Scary for those who don't know whats going on. I myself normally take advantage of this and buy in after the substantial holders notice.

So cant say I hate it as it means I keep getting cheap MKY shares myself. Eventually the recapitalisers run out of shares and then the shareprice will improve.

And these greedy accounts are a necassary evil as they got the company started.

Best of luck in the future.
    Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.