TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

The People Have Spoken, page-155

1. 4,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3166

I've been thinking about this for the past few days & agree that the microscope is certainly focused, Biddle would have to know this & the next couple of months leading up to the AGM will reveal what ever plans there are in store.

I've just found Robert Friedland's Twitter account where he is very vocal about the dilemma of ramping the battery/critical mineral supply chain as fast as it needs to be ramped.

TBH this gets way too much of my time, but it is incredibly important.

TNG is the largest resource sector investment in my portfolio, there are in fact over 50 resource stock codes I hold across SMSF, personal investment, Australia & overseas.
    80% are underwater, way underwater. The 20% that are not don't even come close to balancing this out.

So right now there is a fundamental disconnect WRT to retail investors in the resource sector, particularly where it needs to happen in emerging exploration companies hopeful of transitioning to mine/refinery/value add developers.
    Even those who have advanced engineering/permitting to the point they are looking for funding to build their plant/s.

How does the sector as a whole address what I don't think is an anomaly where the business model is focused on attracting new investors across the range of commodities that need to ramp to meet demand if there is no reward (or extremely rare) for those, like myself, who have done a lot of DD, read the ASX announcements, watched the glossy presentations, studied what the resource is, where, know how it can be used & know who the key company people are.

Although I don't expect he'll answer, I think I'll write to Mr Friedland.
    Last edited by Propunter2: 26/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.