LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

the perfect carrot

1. 5,301 Posts.
    The TOL really is the perfect carrot isnt it.

Who else has held on because lets face it, its been due any day since January. I have.

The fact is it's so hard to sell when it could come tomorrow so you hold on a
    little longer, nothing happens and the price drifts lower.

Ive been involved and lost alot of money waiting for an imminent DFS that never showed. That company should of been selling U308 to fixed contracts now as well. Now the date for the mining to commence is late 2013!!

So that is why this whole saga with LYC seems like a reoccurring nightmare. Im mean we all know? Hope it could come monday.
    Its why rorkes post though positive is hard to stomach, never meant to have a go or wind him up at all.
    Its just the continual flood of postive posts with nothing eventuating I find worse then the negative posts.

Im also stuck as started off investing 3 years ago and have since taken up charting. Yet to just trade off charting as i still have along way to go.

To anyone who i offended with my posts please forgive me as it was never my intention, i just wanted people to think before they jump in and buy based on a phone call.

It seems big announcements like this are the ones that really trap you, Were all worried about missing out on the gains or recovering our loses, because if were not in LYC the day that announcement comes out we will lose and never get it for this price again. So we stay we wait and we hope monday or this week is the day.

I had a great day flaggin the motorcross nationals at coolum today. Getting mud and roost thrown on you as the best MX riders in australia fly past 1 metre away is a great way to forget LYC the TOL and markets in general.

Still the weekend tomorrow and lots to do. best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.