PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

the perfect chart?

1. 561 Posts.
    Before I start I will say that I have recently loaded up on PEN, so if you are the skeptical type and think I am just ramping, maybe I am. Be the judge after you've had a look.

MONTHLY

We can see that over the last 15 years PEN has been more or less decreasing (in price per share). However, we have recently broken out above this. The new trend is yet to be made, but there seems to be only one way it can go. Up. Using FibX's and FibR's, as well as a possible horizontal line I have found a price of roughly 14c/share over the next year or 2. This seems more than possible to me, with headway being made on the deposits, and the "green energy" issue pointing to nuclear frequently in the media these days. Wasn't the JORC due around mid next year?

WEEKLY

Seems to be around the bottom of the trend channel. Have solid support from the mid to low 0.04's. Continuing as expected would see low to mid 0.07's by Xmas, or may even have the breakout of this channel. Failure of support below 4c seems almost impossible to me, but it should be very well supported at 3c, due to the cap raising.

DAILY

I would think the consolidation from the upswing must be almost finished. Approaching the 50% FibR, which will be around the bottom of the bullish wedge. I'm expecting a nice bounce off the bottom, and wouldn't be surprised if this was the point where it breaks out of the wedge.

This is only my opinion, and I don't have extensive experience. You should always DYOR before acting. Don't consider this financial advice, and note that I hold stock. All this said, I do believe in what I've written, and I have no regrets getting out of BCC early to top up on PEN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $618.1K 6.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 8125819 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4932141 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.