DCC 8.06% 5.7¢ digitalx limited

THE PERFECT LIFESTYLE COMPANY

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I just wanted to say well done to Leigh Travers.

This company has really been set up to be the perfect lifestyle company. What’s there really to do here except to sit and hold on to the cash and it’s other crypto investments until eventually the costs and remuneration eat into everything?

At first I had some hopes- in terms of projects and hype in the space. But really it’s been nothing but disappointment. I suppose this is what happens when you have someone with no proven business or tech development experience in the crypto or innovative tech field head up a company during a time period where irrational exuberance dictates a companies valuation.

I am truly shocked how Patersons could raise capital for DCC at the price it did. I mean, what were they saying to people when justifying the valuation of the company fully diluted after the proposed raise??

Is the only angle they have right now- becoming the rake for it’s fund management division? Truthfully I haven’t really looked at the companies prospects or projects for a while. There didn’t seem to be much point to this after so many failures.

What I’ll never understand is why they weren’t raising cash solely for the purpose of accumulating bitcoin during the low periods, and at least try and give investors what they truly invested in DCC for- bitcoin exposure. Because as time has proven it definitely wasn’t for any innovative tech projects- developments in that area have been like standing in middle of a sandstorm while getting robbed out of your money by sand salesmen. Of course this is unless I’ve missed something recently- which I doubt based on where the SP is.

At least the closer to NTA the company gets, the better value for new punters. Even then though- the lower the SP goes, the harder it will be to reflect the value of the company in relation to the increase in value of their crypto holdings- as any one or two pip moves here move the SP by relatively big percentage points.

This will be my last post on DCC, I’m sure to the pleasure of the uprampers, so take care everyone and good luck with all your future investments.

Oh and please, don’t become an ostrich investor!

GLTAH AND DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.005(8.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $72.81K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 102024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ 200584
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.