SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

the perfect stock to short over and over!!!

1. 3,820 Posts.
    I see that a few rampers have been trying to bait me from accross another thread. They asked where am I today. Ok, I'll bite. This morning I have been making some good money scooping up bargains and going long.

I am going to keep an eye out for the most hyped up stock, and get to short it again. Can you guess which stock I have in mind? I'll give you another run down of Unhedged's Shorting Criteria. 4 easy rules to follow. Search for a stock that;

1. has a massive MC (anything over $300M & overpriced)

2. is years off starting production

3. has a huge CAPEX (anything over $300M is getting large)

4. is extremely overhyped on boards, esp. HC

Now let us see if SDL fits the bill by using the above criteria;

1. SDL MC is what, over $1 BILLION!!!

2. they plan to start producing in 2014,

-if rail is agreed to in perfect time and the built in lightning time frame

-if port is agreed to in perfect time and the built in lightning time frame

-if finance is approved, many may say it won't be easy. Do people really think the Chinese and Koreans will come and build it for free? They are very astute investors and you can bet your bottom dollar the deal will benefit them more than SDL, should a deal ever go through.

3. $4 BILLION capex (if theres no blow out & there always is) That is MAMMOTH!!!!!!!

4. have a look at the hostility on these boards towards anyone that does not say 60c is a steal.

Small investors, be very, very careful listening to hype on boards like this. Go back and read through the AXM thread over the past year or two, to see what happens in the real world. My heart does go out to anyone caught up in this tyrade of blue skies and pink elephants flying through them.

The best way to judge the true value of a stock is to compare it to it's peers. Another iron ore prospector or even any base metal would be a great start. Buying on noise in a board like this is very risky.

AIMHOO and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.