SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ok So let us see what is going on...Everyone had an expectation...

1. 65 Posts.
    Ok So let us see what is going on...

Everyone had an expectation that the price was going to rise and rise and rise. It didnt happen. Nothing major happened in this organisation yet and look it is on 45.5 cents. The change of holding from the trustee to a chinese company is not a major deal. We know that the chinese are keen to invest and the entire market knows is.

Another thing when the DFS comes out and having monitored stocks before there will be no major movements in the stock and it might go a bit lower. But this does not mean that it will stay that way for along time after the DFS. It might take few weeks after the DFS for the price to start seeing some value in the stock.

So do not worry what unhedged is saying and the like of others. If you trading for the short term then worry about this price but if you trading for the long term like me and I guess many others are then you will need to wait. Remember no major announcements yet and nothing has changed in the organisation and the price jumped 3 fold from 15cents to 45 cents.

Unhedged can short the stock and I hope for your sake unhedged that the stock goes down to 35 cents so you might make some money and recover some losses. As it stands now even if the stock goes down to 15 cents I still am not loosing. anyway, when this stock rises you and no one else would be able to stop it as traders pick up stock in the hunders of thousands as we have seen previously.

Again, Unhedged if you have been watching this stock and monitoring properly you would have realised that it rose from 15 cents to 45 cents in a matter of days. The volume that changed hands did not affect its rise. It rose and with no challenge. Eveyone has to accept that SDL had reached in the past 2 months its new height of between 40-50 cents from the lows of 10-15 cents. After the DFS the price will have another height to reach and will average at that higher level (who knows what)till the next major milestone occurs.

So if you are in for the short term you will need to worry about the price today tomorrow and the after but if you are in for the long term the price today (45 cents) will be a history in the next few months as I believe 15 cents is a history now. (remember SDL was on 15 cents for approximately 6-9 months).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.