WDS 0.14% $28.21 woodside energy group ltd

The Perfect Storm for Oil, page-44

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just put him on your ignore poster list. It has improved the quality of what I read here immensely and is a wonderful tool. When you even bother engaging or explaining stupidity to the less inclined you become just as dense. Take Facebook for example as some of you have. It is a tool for fools and is designed to dumb us down and record everything we do. The scary thing is that 1.39 billion people are too silly to see it. That's almost 20%. Which means that every 1 in 5 Hotcopper posters (at least) needs to be added to your ignore list from time to time.

Back to oil and more important things. I heard from a report that US production will peak some time around September this year and that capacity will run out some time around June to late July. Will make post-Aug an awfully vulnerable month for prices. Especially if the Iran deal is upheld in the interim and if hurricane season and oil demand remains relatively weak. The US is getting desperate to get a war going, anywhere will do, so WPL might have to tough it out a bit longer. I'm 100% in cash until something gives and WPL will be a great buy when it does. As Lord Rothschilds put it - it's all about preservation - not gains at present.
    Last edited by BerlinBusiness: 07/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.21
Change
-0.040(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.53 $28.57 $28.21 $128.2M 4.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63674 $28.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.23 18595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.