MNB 3.13% 6.6¢ minbos resources limited

THE PERFECT STORM (share), page-6

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    That's a pretty good summary for starters, you could also add a link to the last investor summary which provides a comprehensive summary of where our multiple projects are at, but this obviously just covers the pros....as far as the cons are concerned I struggle to think of many at all in the current environment and the opportunity the company has before it, but that's my biased opinion given that I am heavily invested now in MNB and firmly believe it is by far one of the most undervalued, under-rated, unknown stocks on the ASX.. Maybe the only cons are that the current global supply issues may hamper us getting into production sooner rather than later this year, but that will obviously affect all projects globally.

One of the main reasons I have just about dissolved all my other stock holdings and loaded them into MNB, is the superb ESG credentials of both projects. Despite the current market turbulence and the talk of interest rate rises this year there is still so much money sloshing around the globe (in the trillions) looking for quality ESG projects and this will only grow into the future. There are plenty of companies now purporting to have great ESG compliance, but I believe the transformational impact that MNB can have on Angola and the middle African region with it's phosphate/nutrient project alone makes it one of the clear stand outs in the ESG space. The green ammonia project only serves to add to this as well and could at some point eclipse the phosphate project for MNB in terms of revenue for the company..

Given the huge gap between MNB's current market cap and the current (consistently improving) NPV, I think it's inevitable that this gap will continue to close and MNB's market cap will continue to steadily rise, with hopefully a few rapid spikes along the way. But in the not too distant future we should be cracking the $100M market cap milestone and in general, this is when the institutional money could/should start pouring in, in a big way! given that most super/index/insto funds have rules and polices around investing in companies market caps above certain limits, with $100M market cap being a key marker for a lot of them. I firmly believe that the way MNB is shaping up, is just far too irresistible to retail and institutional investors alike and we are in for one hell of a ride once the broader market and investment community cotton on to the enormous opportunity unfolding here!!
    Last edited by MrLamby: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $57.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ $4.277K 66.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 214286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.