ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Hi Wally/Fella's,Yeah, bullish on East Africa like most, can't...

1. 270 Posts.
    Hi Wally/Fella's,

Yeah, bullish on East Africa like most, can't complain about the little Aussie battlers in the east. PCL, JKA, WHN, FAR and now OEL and all with serious x bagger potential.

Not a holder of WHN at present Wally and to be honest l haven't ran a proper eye over WHN since the NSAI report.
    3.5 billion barrels is massive potential targets, but at the time my thoughts were WHN needs to diversify in to some more east or west African acreage to expand away from all the eggs in one esky scenario. But WHN seem to have sorted that problem out in Aust, when awarded WA-460-P. Personally l need to do alot more research on WA-460-P and surrounding acreage. Be patient with this one fella's and enjoy the ride and don't be surpised if the company's next announcement is related to extended negotiations, which isn't a bad thing. One thing the O&G game has taught me is Patience. Afren drill huge for WHN and sucess a real greenlight for WHN and l believe Shell drilling nextdoor to WA-460-P much the same.

Pick of the five mention above IMO. PCL .

Keep Safe,

Shovel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.