AN1 28.6% 0.9¢ anagenics limited

Twinvest that list of holders you have posted is one of the...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Twinvest that list of holders you have posted is one of the reasons I myself invested in CDY recently. I have been a holder of PRR for many years, back when the company almost came to an end due to lack of funding. Then a shining light named Martin Rogers came along and some how turned PRR around to be one of my all time best performing stocks.

The story with PRR was a long and hard journey for myself both as an investor but as a women who had a friend not make it in her fight against ovarian cancer. PRR and cvac was my hope in terms of my investment as well as my hope that my friend who was a PRR holder would see the company survive and fight the deadly disease. It was not looking good until Martin came along with his enthusiasm and drive which turned the companies fortunes to where it has been and now is with a funded phase2b/3 trial underway. My friend did not make it but hopefully 1 day PRR will get to the point of being FDA approved to help in the fight.

CDY came onto my radar as firstly Martin's involvement as well as their technology and the hope that they may one day help in the early detection on cancer with their diagnostic technology. Also when the company announced the list of new option holders I noticed a name that sits at number four that had success with PRR and is in the published book Bulls bears and a croupier. According to the book this person invests in low market cap companies and seems to have a good track record investing before these companies have big moves. Since reading the book I have followed this investor if I notice his name appear in top 20s. Noticed him before the move on ANP from .008 to 3.9c and also on ESI before its run from .005 to 3.9c. Is this an omen that CDY is going to 3.9c or as with his PRR bet it went all the way to 42c. Anyway fascinating reading that book and an insight into a big speculative player on the ASX who has had success.

I believe CDY has the opportunity here to be another very successful biotech just as PRR has done due to the hard work and enthusiasm that Martin brought to the company. Martin seems to be starting to achieve similar things here with CDY and his followers are also starting to take positions ahead of the bigger moves like we saw with PRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $4.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $7.869K 812.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2409444 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 227219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.