AN1 12.5% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

foxylady, just a bit of trivia for you, we (myself and my wife)...

1. 7,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2250
    foxylady,
    just a bit of trivia for you, we (myself and my wife) have only been in the stock market since December 2008, we got into the stock market in a not so happy way as well, my wife lost her mother to cancer as well and we just lost everything in the business, it was a real bad time, I borrowed a car from a friend to drive, we have four children and managed to get a rental through a friend, so things were hard and it wasn't easy coping with the loss of a beautiful good women. After some time and a long story our very first share purchase was PRR My wife found it through the internet and wanted to do something to help and the very first meeting I went to a week after I purchased $500 worth of prr at 0.005 cents was in Sydney and you will not believe me the first person I spoke to was Peter Proksa. We spoke for about half hour, met Marty Rogers and many other people at meeting, I was absolutely inspired by these people and wanted to do anything I could to help PRR achieve their goals and fight this evil "cancer". I came home from Sydney a different person, We begged , borrowed and come up with another $5000 and purchased more PRR and now 2013 thanking God, the universe, Ala, Budda or whatever is out there, we have a roof over my children’s heads, we have beds for them to sleep , food on the table and we now have 2 cars.

I have followed Peter and Martin with other stocks as well and hence we are here. CDY diagnostic technology could possibly help other families in the future avoid family losses like we did and we are happy to invest our money here.
    Oh, on the other side of things my alter ego with my super thinning out mullet hair is hopefully going to get back to its former glory with a little help from our Evolis...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.