AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

The Perfect Storm, page-96

1. Osi
    16,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    What does today bring?

Firstly CDY does OK with the Federal Budget. The quarterly rebates planned for 2014 stay intact I think along with the 45% refundable R&D concession. As I said on the Biotech thread please DYOR on Tax, but subject to possible misinterpretations on my part there IS still sufficient incentive for JV partners to run local clinical trials with companies such CDY. Clarification of a timeline for the first cdy therapeutic trial (likely diabetic kidney )
    nephropathy) would I believe be very well received by the market.

Venture Capital, Venture Capital??? It would be wild speculation on my part to suggest that Japanese money may have an interest in buying back the farm and developing CDY's Japanese sourced IP further. Maybe they don't but maybe they do. I hope that they do! If this were a horse race this is the outcome I would be tipping also bearing in mind the overall lack of apparent company concern on the cash front. CDY has previously announced a strong preference for non-dilutive pipeline funding and yesterday's federal budget removes one small aspect of uncertainty in this space.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $350 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 775527 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.