TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Well the quarterly is due out on Halloween so that informs me it...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Well the quarterly is due out on Halloween so that informs me it is likely to be scary to read!!

Mind you we have already had trick or treat from TV2U this week with the good and bad announcement all on opposite ends of one day.

As Freddy Kruger the Broker would say about the new investors trapped in the mini-pump
    "how sweet - fresh meat".

Nothing worth debating on this forum till the quarterly results arrive and show us where the income and expense lines are at.

If the expense line is still running at over 700K per quarter then you need to add to that figure the fact that shareholders face an expense model where approx 800K of shares get issued as an expense item about every 6 months. Dilution of our equity via share issue is a legitimate tactic by companies but should also be included in expense line calculations IMO.

Split that into a quarterly apportionment and you have TV2U with an actual expense line at 1 million, which as a significant shareholder concerns me moving forward as its unsustainable unless we have those income streams flowing very soon.

I am off with a new SD7000 detector to the goldfields for a week so hopefully when I return there is some gold in the pot here as well with those results?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.