TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Would have to be a very good effort for the Chinese to get a T/O...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Would have to be a very good effort for the Chinese to get a T/O offer over the line even at these prices.

The Chinese would be very aware along with Pinnacle about the status of financing & if an offer was to come it would have to be in the next month or two you would think or the moment will surely have passed them by.

Once financing or mining license announcement drops it's over, would make no sense to submitt an offer at a premium price.

With no news of major shareholders exiting I think most are holding out for Triton to move to production & a much better price on their shares than the Chinese could offer.

I still think the sp is exactly where some want it, more for accumulation than a successful T/O bid in my opinion.

I know it's a tense time but I'm still calling the action as I see it.

The sp will hang around the recent lows until cr is finalized & Pinnacle mop up any left overs.

Financing drops Oct/Nov & the rest is history.

The prices of graphite & vanadium coupled with Global conditions will naturally have a large role to play in Triton sp over the next 24 months post financing, prices are encouraging & hopefully Trump cools his heels long enough for us to make a buck.

I know it's not popular on this forum at the moment to look to the positives but like Goldfinger has said, eyes are on Triton & people who are in the industry are backing them to make it to producers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.