TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Uktrader, it was mentioned in his last announcement that the dam...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Uktrader, it was mentioned in his last announcement that the dam would probably be put on hold for now which would set the timing back to first half of 2020.
    So it’s only one week for people to make up their mind if they’re going to support this CR or not. Like others here I’ve bought in on each CR for years now but this is a decision I’ll have to make soon. Someone has been keeping the share price around .045c not letting it drop too far which is different from the past. If you look at the buys on Friday every 12 mins a small amount of shares were traded anywhere between 150 to 400 shares.
    If as a couple have stated they are going through their funding options with a fine tooth comb we should hear about that very soon. I’d say October sometime IMO. Hopefully this comes with part sale or JV of Nicanda Hill.
    The mining license has been in for over 10 months now and is in the last stage so hopefully hear about that this year too. If this happens there would be no reason for the SP to be suppressed any longer and we might see some daylight. I suppose I’ll make my mind up by Thursday. I would say Friday would be the last day to ensure the money gets into their bank account on time. It’s a public holiday in a lot of states on the Monday 1st October.
    Like everyone else I’m just sick of waiting but not much else to do. Too close now to give up.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 790497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.