NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

The perfect storm, page-27

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    It certainly isn't LCK's view that another PCD is necessary, and from my dealings with the Department, as well as what you have posted on here - there is nothing for me to think that another PCD will be required. As Rocket and I have said already, the Department islimited and bound by commerciality provisions of the Act at the moment, and they are unable to answer any questions with substance on this matter. However, if you can provide clear evidence that "another PCD is required", I may change my view, but until then it's just rumor and hearsay (spread by you).sneaky.pngsneaky.png.

Worst case scenario if for some reason it was required, it would be a good opportunity to lock in another chunk of "bankable" petajoule reserve! And also given where LCK are at with the commercial discussions, I couldn't see the necessary cash being raised via a Rights Issue or any other form of capital raise which will bring dilution to the share price.

It's could to hear that it will take you "at least 5 years" for you to think that you wrong about LCK. The salt will well and truly be rubbed into the wound by then!! Great to have you on board as a LCK stalwart, albeit not as a holder but a very keen observer!!
    Last edited by Pie-O-My: 17/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.