PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

These were really informative Mozz, thank you. What they...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1873
    These were really informative Mozz, thank you.

What they highlight to me is a consistency of effect in using iPPS for OA. It's widespread successful use in animals is also (imo) helpful in addressing fears of placebo effect in human trials etc. Dogs don't understand placebo, they just understand they can run without pain today when they couldn't run without pain yesterday.

I think PAR's R&D teams will be exploring iPPS's role in conjunction with other medications and medical procedures for decades to come. There is clearly the potential for the drug to contribute to a medical procedure which can all but reverse osteoarthritis. This isn't on the immediate horizon, but any irrefutable evidence that iPPS has any disease modifying properties will be astronomical for it's use. Obviously, none of this is needed for the Phase III Trial endpoints - but it really looks as though there is something there.

I can't see anything regarding iPPS's impact on animals being of any relevance to the FDA. Surely it won't even come into consideration. However, it does provide grounds for future studies and perhaps long-term human trials. It's ridiculously exciting to think what will happen if this DMOAD facet of iPPS becomes proven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $969.3K 3.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 34182 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 24689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.