SKG skynetglobal limited

Mr WinfieldBazzaroid knows you're not me, he just likes to argue...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr Winfield
    Bazzaroid knows you're not me, he just likes to argue with people.
    He has already displayed his poor depth of knowledge many times.
    What about BQT's "masterstroke" ! Barry was under the impression that BQT had locked in the buyers and sellers when the stock was suspended.......when anyone that has traded for 6 months knows that all bids are flushed when a stock is suspended.....lol.

The main reason Bazzaroid is posting here is to win a bet between us, he feels that BQT will reach 39c before SKG reach $1.49.
    This poor old fool is under the impression that his words can beat the price down.
    There are 50,000 share between the current price and $1.60, if I wanted to I could win the bet today, but I don't want to wreck my average and he wouldn't honour the bet anyway.

My advice would be to do exactly what you said, and don't bother responding to the idiot.
    It's obvious that the market is sitting on the side-lines to see if the Cash comes through from Techno Imports, if it does that will be the end of Bazzaroid.
    As you have said there is no use debating the matter further, it's now a case of wait and see ;-)

Cheers, Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.