AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

POS You stated on a previous post ?I really wonder why I...

1. 73 Posts.
    POS

You stated on a previous post ?I really wonder why I bother?. Well maybe I can go some way to help you answer that.

If you take the total number of shareholders, which according to the 2009 Financial Report 27/04/2010 (p129) was 5206 and then do a rough estimate of the number of people who post on HC, which is probably no more than 50, but we?ll call it around the fifty mark for arguments sake. These figures may not even be close, but they?re close enough for me to make my point.

This means that approximately 99% of those who are invested have never voiced an opinion, for whatever reason. I am suggesting to you that, quite possibly, your readership (not, of course, forgetting the readership for the other contributors who freely give of their time to share, educate and enlighten) amounts to a significant number of people.

The great strength of forums such as this one is that one can access opinions and lines of thinking which, in spite of all the research you undertake, can never be as totally comprehensive as one would like. Being an avid follower of the POH forum has sent me down many different avenues to explore (Dascore?s charts are a good example) and made my own voyage of discovery that bit easier. For that I would like to offer my thanks.

Many well researched and well articulated arguments have been put forward to support my own views regarding the future success of POH. It is fair to say that the sentiment expressed here is, in the main, a positive one and understandably so, given where we are now. It?s a long journey; I?ve been invested for the best part of five years now, but I am now more convinced than ever that our continuing patience will be ultimately rewarded.

There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here that surpasses all the other forums I frequent, and perhaps just as importantly, everyone is courteous and good humoured. Believe me there are many forums out there where the opposite is true.

I hope I reflect the majority?s view when I say that investing can be a lonely business sometimes and one can feel far removed from the company in question. Let?s face it investors don?t come any farther removed than me, here in the UK. So again may I take the liberty of thanking, on the majorities behalf, both you and the many other contributors (you know who you are) for the efforts you go to keep us informed.

Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.