DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

The Pilgangoora Ridge

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    image.png image.png image.png First up IDE like to congratulate the holders who have seen great gains recently
    I'm very confident your investment will multiply several times over in the 18months
    I would also like to share my assumptions and theory after doing extensive research on the ground and beyond
    First up,the significant finds by PLS and AJM are located to the south west of our Tenememt
    If u zoom in and join the dots up the the "strike zone" continues to the nor east straight in our DKO tenement.
    The characterises and geology out there which I have walked over several times are exactly the same along the strike zone through PLS and into AJM And it's very apperent the DKO will be proving up great resource based on same ridge/geology/pegmatites extending into DKO ground
    PLS have stated that there drilling campaign which is happening right now is targeting "the Monster" and PLS in ther ANN have also said that they are targeting an upgrade to 120mt.
    That means that PLS are aiming at anither 40mt form the "monster alone"
    if u look at the Picture which is form PLS u can see clear as day that "the Monster"extends straight into DKO and DKO are definently on the strike zone
    In the other picture,which is facing north east U can see how the same "strike zone" (ridge) extends form the edge of PLS into DKO
    Our drill has been turning for a week now and I'm sure once they are sent to the Lab that all us holders will be very excited and rewarded
    Unfortunately for the likes of MPJ and others trying to jump on the Pilgangoora train the prospects other then  DKO,PLS and AJM ddosnt look that flash
    I'm sorry but the ridge ain't there and it's very flat baron ground that appears to be average and the cows are pooping on it so that say a lot.
    But I do wish all investors putting there cash into companies exloring up here all the best,whoever that may be
    Last edited by Pilbara Wanderer: 15/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.