EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Well since the blatant down rampers are giving us so much BS...

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    Well since the blatant down rampers are giving us so much BS with misinformation, misquotes and unsubstantiated statements hoping we let them be. I did some research and no surprised, so much out there to proof the down rampers hidden agendas to suppress EPM and as I said this is making me more and more bullish on EPM.

For the pit to be maintain all these years, there have to be a company doing the work on site after all gbb was the owner and like any owner of a property, you have to maintain and keep it in good shape. I found the a company with the ongoing contract to do such services. They are the North Atlantic Mining Association also known as (NAMA). Their website clearly stated Ivigtut project with Rimbal (gbb private company) and the contract been in place since March 2012 and ongoing. Their responsibility are:

Ivigut – Greenland

March 2012 – Ongoing
    A JV project with Rimbal Pty Ltd Australia. The project consists of a re-opening an old historic mine in Ivigtut south Greenland. The project is a Silica, fluorite and cryolite project as well as hosting REE. NAMA expects to lodge and exploitation application in 2016 in co-operation with one of the leading smelter groups in the world.
    NAMA is responsible for:

• Design build and operation of the new mine
    • Geological work
    • Remodelling of existing resource models
    • Feasibility studies on reopening the mine
    • Environmental assessment preparation
    • Social impact assessment preparation
    • Field work and water analysis
    • Reassessment of old drilling cores
    With that in mind, I don't need a psychologist back ground to know the mine/pit is in good shape with professional care taker and I now TOTALLY understand why EPM so confident to stated they are looking at pre-feasibility study for production to achieve near term earning. As the EIA report etc which gbb stated most are completed.

Here is the link, can someone cut and paste this for our promoter nro thanks as he can't see this.

https://www.namaltd.co.uk/projects-2/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $22 3.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4961075 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1823812 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.