UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

The pitch

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217

Unith Shareholders: Let's Help Unith Lift Off Like a Rocket!

As Unith shareholders, we all want to see this company succeed. And right now, we have a unique opportunity to help make that happen.

As shareholders of other ASX companies that we are able to approach with new ideas. We have a one-time opportunity to actually help Unith take off like a rocket by pitching how Unith can help your favourite ASX companies!

UNITH's self-service avatar platform is going to be a game-changer for businesses of all sizes.
    And ASX companies are no exception. In fact, I believe that at least 50% of all ASX companies could benefit from using Unith avatars in their product mix.

Here are just a few examples:

• Retail: Unith avatars can be used to provide personalized customer service, help customers find products, and even answer questions about products in a natural and engaging way.
    • Travel: Unith avatars can be used to help customers with check-in, baggage claim, and other airport tasks. They can also be used to provide information about flights, the airport, and the surrounding area.
    • Healthcare: Unith avatars can be used to provide information about health conditions and treatments, help patients schedule appointments, and even answer patient questions.
    • Education: Unith avatars can be used to provide students with personalized instruction and feedback, help them register for classes, and even provide them with academic support.

I've already approached two ASX companies about using Unith avatars, and I'm in good communication with them about their introduction. One of those companies is SK F, which has multiple malls and airports using its products.

Here's what you can do:

1. Think about all the ASX companies you know. Which ones could benefit from using Unith avatars?
    2. Reach out to those companies and tell them about Unith avatars. Be sure to highlight the specific benefits that their company could achieve by using Unith avatars.
    3. Encourage them to contact Unith to learn more and remind them when the platform is released.

The more ASX companies that know about Unith avatars, the more successful Unith will be. Plus they won't need the big advertising budget to get the first customers on board - saving our shareholders money.

Discussion please..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.