CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

No PA....there are important issues to be raised where a company...

1. 1,605 Posts.
    No PA....there are important issues to be raised where a company representative makes forecasts as to dividends, earnings , etc, outside of the normal ASX annoucement procedure. In the case of CDU, IMO, people have been relying on these comments when making investment decisions. Is there recourse? Interesting question!!!!

The other topic I would like to see discussed openly, with the help of HC admin., is the question of criticism v. defamatory comment on a chat site.

Most posters have a very limited, 'man in the street' knowledge what constitutes defamation, or comment with 'malicious intent'. As a poster, can I rely on the moderation process by HC to weed out any posts that may cross over this line? And, indeed, is a chat room administrator legally responsible to carry out this task?

If I do make a post, considered to be legally defamatory, and it is only ready my 20 posters, has any really damage been done? And if it is read by 1,500 posters?

These are real issues that I hope can be discussed in future on the appropriate forum. No further comment should be made here wrt specifically to CDU as legal proceedings exist.

Cheers, Skip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.