FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

Yes billdah, the context is well understood and Far cannot say...

1. 1,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Yes billdah, the context is well understood and Far cannot say anything at the minute. It disappointing after several years of drilling successes and (as Whisky would say successfully raising capital) that shareholders now find themselves with substantial negative value created. That is the reality whatever way supporters want to spin it and try to be positive. By the way this is an investment not a soccer team and supporters is a strange term to use in this context. I neither love or loathe Far, in fact I find these are alien terms to apply to an investment, but I’d love to make a return rather than a loss.

Sure, SP might triple with successful PE outcome but it looks as if everything now hinges on that for a reasonable or mediocre return on investment.

Is this what “supporters” signed up for or we’re they expecting value to be created after 11 successful drills and oil price recovery (despite what OOO says oil has increase from below $30 to over $60 with Far reducing SP in same time)

I don’t think anyone is “clapping it down”, the reality is SP is 4.6c and simply calling out this is not good enough performance despite the myopic posters defending the company. The natural reaction seems to be attack the poster, not the performance for some strange reason.

If you were supporting a soccer team, when you’re about to get relegated, then even the staunchest supporters call for changes to be made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.