JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

I agree with your sentiment of trying to ensure investors are...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I agree with your sentiment of trying to ensure investors are informed, but the reality is you don't know what the truth is. Accordingly many of these posts are unsubstantiated.

As an example, receivers are appointed for NCA, OK fair enough, but it is not yet common knowledge what the fallout of NCA will be. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no information available to how much, if any, money has been outlaid by "JAT" (ie any parties in the group) to NCA. It is unclear the status of the order placed and all we have is an announcement from JAT that they expect the order to be fulfilled on time and in full. I don't know the accuracy of that announcement as it is yet to play out and I am not prepared to make a post on a public forum proclaiming that I do know the outcome, as that would be unsubstantiated.

Ultimately it seems a lot of people are forming opinions based on posts in a forum. We need to be honest, I don't expect anyone's investment decision to be based on what I have to say here. Likewise I doubt many informed investors will base their decision on what you are posting. Therefore, I believe we should keep the posts more grounded, if you have a link to some facts, post the link, let the general retailer follow your research and derive their own conclusion. Your sentiment is sell, I can fully understand why. Whether or not I agree with it is irrelevant. But let's not scaremonger and proclaim we're doing it for the innocent investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.050(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $290.0K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44780 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 124551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.