The PM AND Lappy, page-11

1. 47,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Benbradley, if you read my posts properly you would realise that they focus on vision, issues, policies, documentation, planning, implementation, KPIs, evaluation and normalisation in the context of the performance of our politicians. That hasn't changed since the time I first started posting on this forum yonks ago.

In a social democracy, when people become sensitive to issues such as Tony Abbott's miserable performance they have choices to make:
    A. Ignore and let him get away with it!
    B. Grin and bear it!
    C. Pretend it ain't necessarily so-oh!
    D. Identify where improvement is needed, suggest how and keep fingers crossed.
    E. Back others with contrary views and approaches.
    F. Document the performance and draw that to the attention of others.
    G. Donate to other political adversaries and back his removal from office.
    H. Other
    I. Some combination of the above.

My choice has always been to provide perspectives otherwise missing from discussions.

For the record, I was not the one who made scores of promises at the 2013 Election including NO cuts, cuts, cuts. I wasn't the one who told Australians that our economy was in crisis even though it was AAA rated, with public debt at just 11% of GDP and knowing Credit Suisse had identified Australians as the wealthiest people on Earth. Nor was I the one who promised to reduce the budget deficit but who almost immediately added $13b to it! I didn't even employ an army of 'social media experts' [ie trolls] to spin the government's rhetoric and censor information that might embarrass it.

I'm just an old codger used to applying the crap detector test who wishes the best for our collective futures.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.