ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The Pointy End, page-65

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    Nah...The deals done IMO - it's a matter of waiting for the "right deal". The Indian Government would lose enormous face if they pulled out now with AusIndustry, YES Bank, Thermax heavily involved. I suppose you think Glenn made up his meeting with Goyal and the "acceleration" comments. And Ashley must have rocks in his head outlying that last $30k.
    Just focus on those 20℅ IRR figures as I'm certain the Indians are - including the competition Jindal Tata. My guess is NMDC/NLC will take another 10℅ shares ontop of the resolution 6 10℅. It's about 275m shares so why not have the Indian Government as our CSI with 19.9℅ which will then be diluted July with option expiry down to around 13℅. It would be the most constructive & productive 550m shares ECT could ever place. Institutional investors would love it. Remember ECT will have the 15℅ capacity refreshed at the AGM so they could easily allocate another 10℅ without an EGM. Win Win. Matmor-Coldry is an emerging Tech that will IMO rattle the cages of Tata, Jindal and so on and I don't believe they will wait until Matmor-Coldry is proven commercial. By then ESI could be worth a Billion or more. I'm expecting an Indian steelmaker to buy a stake on market well before the plant is finished being built. Call it insurance. Jindal could buy a 5% stake on market at around 7c. With options taken into account that would be around 250m shares with cost $18m which is nothing to Jindal. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3 1.659K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 30794536 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15440973 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.