The Poker Debt

1. 225 Posts.
    Two couples were playing poker one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bob's wife, Sue, wasn't wearing any knickers under her dress. Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.
    Later on, John went to the kitchen for refreshments. Sue followed him into the kitchen and asked' "Did you see anything you liked when you were under the table." Surprised by Sue's boldness, John said "I did indeed." Sue replied, "Well you can have it but it will cost you $500dollars."
    After taking a minute or so to assess the financial and moral costs of the offer. John confirmed he was indeed, Interested!!
    Sue told John told that Bob was working 2pm Friday afternoon and she knew John wasn't working then so the two arranged a meeting at her home about 2.15pm.
    Friday came and John showed up at Bob's house at 2.15pm and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $500, they went to the bedroom and closed the transaction.
    About one hour later John dressed and came home.
    As usual Bob came home from work at 8pm and upon arrival said to Sue, "Did John come by this afternoon.?"
    With a lump in her throat, Sue answered "Why yes, he stopped by, I think to see you."Her heart skipped a beat when Bob asked "Well, did he give you $500dollars.?"
    Sue replied with her best poker face "Yes, he did darling."
    Bob with a satisfied look on his face then said, "Thank goodness for that, he came by the office yesterday and borrowed the $500 from me and promised he'd stop by today on the way home and pay it back."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.