ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

the political creation of a false asx market ?, page-62

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    Rupe i do understand where you are coming from i have seen your sentiment change.
    Am i believer, well i have to be a believer to a certain extent, as i am invested in the stock.

But like a lot here i am not hurting quite so bad, the Majority of my buying has been bottom line,
    but on saying that it is, my hard earned, if this goes tits up so to speak.

Its not so much a belief Rupe its more the way the stock has behaved these past months it is not acting like a dog and believe me i have had a few LOL.

Seriously Rupe what are your thoughts on the 20mill and Lind jumping on board?

They must be privvy to information that we are not aware of, look at your sentiment with the information that you and i are aware of, would you throw 20mill at it.

I think not.

So why would Lind.

To me the Clincher is they are nor giving this for everyday running of the company,

The finance line will only be available to directly support the CDP, and will not be accessed for general working capital. Agreement on disbursement timing and sizes will be made following the securing of an agreement for partnered financing from a Coldry project partner sufficient to meet the balance of the total project finance requirements.

There must be an interest there from someone question is, Who or which one.

I am tending to sway towards the ALDP after all correct me if i am wrong Rupe but were we not invited in, to tender for this in the first place, and a few pluses along the way which surges has covered already

Why invite if your mind was already made up.

Let me try and give you a for instance Rupe

I found it extraordinary on the 27Dec Close on 6 Mill were bought up in the 09s on what is supposedly one of the quietest days out there, in fact is was our busiest for the month.

On this activity alone on the Monday morning on opening i checked the volume 1.something mill was purchased on open,
    i went to check another stock of mine with the intention of going back to esi and purchasing another 2 mill from the left over 5.5 mil by the time i had got back the whole .09 had gone, missed out Agh well not to worry.

this is is the attraction to me, BELIEVER yes but in two different perspectives.

Thats my two bobs worth.

For what its Worth.

Who knows Rupe this time next year i may be along side you aiming at that exact same DOUBLE BULL (S*^T) LOL

Happy New Year

D/Day Tomorrow

GO ESI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.