AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

The pond issue...?

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I don't really care about the shorters. If ORE did what they say they were going to do, we wouldn't be here today. But i balance that with "building a new brine lithium plant is bloody hard". I've seen ups and down over the years.

The only reason i'm not losing sleep at the moment is fundamentals will always win out eventually. So assuming there is NO CAPITAL RAISE then there are only so many shares to short. But I don't completely understand the pond issue to be honest.

"Recently, declining lithium concentrations in the final harvest ponds were noted. An investigation of production and pond inventory models against performance highlighted issues with the inventory models and flow on effects onto the production models • The investigation concluded that overall lithium inventory is appropriate for design production rates but inventory distribution in the ponds has skewed away from the high grade harvest ponds and needs to be re-balanced to support design production rates"

I really welcome more info on the ponds? @nui ? Anyone? How much risk are individuals placing on the pond issue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.