CUV 0.00% $14.30 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Interesting comparison, although Telix is far and away the most...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Interesting comparison, although Telix is far and away the most aggressively expansive company I've seen. Amazing to watch a company that is racing to be a leader in theranostics try to seize as much of the market as possible before things start to consolidate. Jut when you think they are too aggressive, they are completing masterstroke after masterstroke and the market loves it.

Clinuvel on the other hand promises a lot but hasn't delivered much either on milestones or timelines. This is isn't helped by an opaque communications strategy and an untrusting CEO. Expansion has been very slow although it looks like the chess board is set and the pieces are finally moving. OTCs and Neuracthel are in the ether, vitiligo is the only game in town that matters to fundamentally shift the share price to a much higher valuation.

Really, there isn't much to compare here except they are 3 profitable Aussie biotechs with the potential to be leaders in their respective fields. NEU and TLX are transparent, mostly hold to timelines, and communicate effectively with no smokes and mirrors to throw off investors over the progress of development.

But there's no doubt about it, I'm very aware that the potential for CUV's share price to escalate quickly and substantially is enormous where we could see a 6 fold increase if vitiligo revenues comes in as estimated. Not bad for a long established company to be able to achieve that kind of growth after years of barely adequate revenue. I do wonder if Clinuvel is waiting on vitiligo revenues to supercharge the R&D program, they will be able to practically fund everything in-house once it gets going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.