POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

The POS Ark is ready, page-172

1. 2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1188
    B S – good read. But remember, “food for thought.” You cannot always rely on two groups of people; one who are the analysts and the second who are the scientists because first group, the analysts, will say it’s all gloom and doom, the others will say bright and sunny days tomorrow. As for the second group, the scientists, half of them will say the world is going to end whilst the other half will say everything is hockie - dory. Another thing, I have been to a lot of investment seminars over the years listening to various groups of CEOs from various sectors of industries promoting their companies. Believe me, everyone had a good story to tell and they were all going to make it big time. Yeah right. So basically, what I am saying is take it all in, DYOR and use your own wits wisely as well.
    Fellow believers listen to the info your elders are providing about (POS) because they strike a similar chord to what I have heard through the grape vine in 2007. That’s what got me really interested in the old POS. Yes over the years I have made some profit from the good old POS. The frustrating thing is that it has yet to reach its new heights. I may be eating the prawns for now but the lobsters and caviar is yet to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.