GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

It seems to me from Richard Caldwells recent presentation that...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It seems to me from Richard Caldwells recent presentation that Dyesol within the next six months will be ( re corus and pilkington agreements ) vitally important to the future if the company. The inference that these moves will be made, to include the german car manufacturer are such that he must really believe this. I applaud his confidence and we should see and hear more of it. If these agreements do not come to pass by then, after this presentation I think we all need to ask questions.
    Although the company has great risk management in place as regards capex etc. the remaining risk is that the other partners are now practically in charge of the future of dyesol in the fact that they are the decision makers. The team seem to have handed all that momentum they built over to others as can only be expected with this business model.
    Regarding Asolar, this seems to be a completely different product to dsc. If the auto manufactures are interested in the limited wattage that these sunrooves provide, and bear in mind this is not clear glass, they must of course be interested in something like dyesol for possible paintwork and clear glass. Logic suggests that the longevity of the product is not so important here on autos as you rarely see old cars theses days and they are being made to be much more easily recycled.

Q Has dyesol produced clear glass prototypes?

Has anyone an opinion on nene and the coated clear glass claim. The limited info I have read seems ok. However it is claimed that the building modeled had its generation increased by three hundred percent. I thought to myself that obviously if you clad a building rather than just the roof in a product regardless of the differing efficiencies, that is the least you would want. It does not seen to be much of an increase to me bearing in mind the whole building was hypatheticaly clad. The share price as always in these cases seems to be spiking and falling.

I am positive about the long term implications of dyesol. I yearn for the management to give over to a dynamic excitement about this product rather than a weary we've done all we can. It seems they can see the finishing tape but this is the most vitally important stretch. After all if it does truly work it really will make a difference to the world.

I have been an investor for some time now, not silly, but optimistic and far from sophisticated but with a knowledge of the speculative nature of this company. Although I agree the management could do better it has reached the stage now that if the product works it will simply take off and that is likely be known in the next six months. The company has placed, is placing itself, in position to manage that and I remain optimistic enough to maybe add to my holding at some stage.

Can any of you knowledgeable folk out there indulge my speculative fantasy and furnish me with implications to the share price if 4 million sqm were produced at corus, ie. $200m revenue for dyesol ( as per presentation)
    then the 40 million sqm by 2016, i.e $2B revenue. This assuming the no of shares remains stable.
    Yeah I know you cannot be accurate but just indulge me as best you can.

Many thanks. I read all your posts with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.