AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

the positive side if elixia launch ?fails?, page-11

1. 73 Posts.
    I very much welcome contributions from both those who are convinced that POH will be an outstanding success to those who are still wary of the companys commercial prospects. After all, skepticism and cynicism are vital attributes for any investor, especially in relation to penny shares.

The comment about the possibility of being taken out at 40c is an interesting one. Similar to TL, I would be unhappy if this were to happen, although, because we are all in at these relatively low levels it would be a result, of sorts, certainly for me at any rate. It has been stated that we are a multi-headed beast and because of this, any perceived shortcomings in one or other area will not, IMO impact significantly on future prospects, given the core science POH is based on. There really cannot be any one left now who hold serious doubts concerning the technological/scientific advances made in a relatively short time. However, if any one wants to be able to put into perspective just how incredible these advances are then please take a look at this journal from 2005. I have scanned it for any possible infections (you may be given a warning) and my anti-virus could not detect any problems.

http://www.dr-baumann-international.co.uk/science/Vesicles%20as%20a%20Tool%20for%20Transdermal%20and%20Dermal%20Delivery.pdf

It seems to me that most, if not all, of the historical challenges inherent in dermal and transdermal delivery systems and the resultant questions posed by the authors have been, as far as I am aware, pretty well answered.

Therefore, irrespective of the remote possibility of the odd commercial disappointment, (I only suggest such an outcome to make my point) the tech POH possesses would be of immense benefit to a large predator. Yes, I have considered the possibility of being taken over sooner rather than later, but I am convinced that should it happen it will be significantly more than 40c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $182 60.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 88052619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60023414 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.