AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

the positive side if elixia launch ?fails?, page-16

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    First, define 'failure'. The Company has always said the point of the cosmeceuticals is to fund the pharma development. The $7m fund raiser will only see them through a few months, assuming outflows of $700k a month & the launch costs. So Elixia will need to be generating, net, enough to cover $700k a month by the autumn.

That's a tall order, in double quick time, in a cut throat consumer market with a shoestring launch budget and resources. If they fall short, they're back to raising cash - from a weak position.

It's unfortunate that you don't see this type of well reasoned and objective statement very often on the POH forum.

I would agree that it is a tall order, but I think POH have a little more time than the Autumn. If we assume $700k per month in costs, even if AOD bought in an average of 2-300k a month for 6 months, that would extend the time frame for a few more months before they ran out of cash.

However we still get to the same point albeit at slightly differing time frames. That is, that POH will need another cash injection, whether that comes via a partnership deal or another cap raising.

Would 'failure' be an entirely bad thing?

I don't think so, plenty of fingers in plenty pies but it would call for a reshuffle in management and a reassessment of POH by the market.

On the issue of whether large shareholders would sell out at 40c, if the latest group of sophisticated investors that picked up stock $0.09c were offered $0.40 tomorrow, I think more than one would be tempted to take more than 4 times their money in such a short time frame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.