AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

the positive side if elixia launch ?fails?, page-17

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Just to be clear, when I speak of revenue, I'm not talking about income. I'm talking about the top line - but it's Phosphagenic's top line I'm talking about - not the retailers' or the distributors' top lines. Just Phosphagenic's.

Net profit to POH is what's left of its revenue after its own expenses, which might well include support for retail level advertising and promotion, obviously formulation, manufacturing, packaging and sales of product, but NOT including expenses of other entities.

I don't know of any company that would run its books as you suggest aggregating revenues and expenses of completely external entities.

Retail sales will need to be several multiples of $6-700 thousand a week to support the kind of revenues I am suggesting will flow to POH about year or 18 months out from launch. Maybe $5 million a week worldwide.

Worldwide sales at that level is absolutely achievable in a market of this size and represents an annual spend per customer of about $200 - $250. Many would pay more to be rid of cellulite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.